STEPPING TOWARD THE FUTURE, WE INNOVATE ON YOUR BEHALF
When we talk about engineering at GSC, we talk about a global concept of industrialisation, adding great value to the goods, with a Lean vision. This begins with simultaneous engineering (alongside our customers), and continues until the final stages of manufacturing, reducing the Lead Time by as much as possible.
This is only possible thanks to our large, highly-qualified team as well as the manner in which we manage our projects, which are always individually-tailored to suit our clients’ needs.
PRECISION ENGINEERING FOR THE HIGHEST QUALITY
- Able to work from product concept to manufacturing.
- Design and Calculation skills, as shown by our DOA part21 certification.
- Preparation of manufacturing processes: specialised in aerospace machining and assembly.
- Numerical control programming and the creation of metal part production routes. Team of 6 programmers with Catia V5 stations and Vericut post-processing simulation.
- Design of tools related to machining manufacturing.
- Assembly Engineering: we provide process engineering support in the CN235 and C295 programmes in the integration and assembly process prior to FAL. GSC is present at all stages of construction of these military aircrafts.
- Assembly support engineering. Engineering support for the resolution of possible mechanical problems and systems operation.
- Involved in Industry 4.0 : we value the technology available in the market. We are committed to innovating in order to improve each project.
INNOVATION IS PART OF OUR DNA
We are strongly committed to innovation. We have thus created a specialist unit, whose only aim is to provide our clients with the most powerful and advanced solutions. Our efforts are mainly centred in three areas:
1. ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING
Expansion of the services which go hand-in-hand with conventional machining processes. Through this, we aim to develop manufacturing technology along with our value offerings. This allows us to generate new sales in additive manufacturing and conventional technologies.
In the current market, digitalisation is of fundamental importance if we want to add value to the aerospace machining and assembly processes. At GSC, we have made this a priority. One of our key objectives is to digitalise our work, and thus achieve a maximum reduction in lead time and costs.
GSC seeks to define and develop all the necessary means for digitising our work in the different manufacturing units and reduce the amount of paper documentation.
Through this innovation, we have managed to increase a reliable control of the work in progress and improve planning at our facilities, easy the exchange of data, and reduce paper documentation associated with production processes.
3. INDUSTRY 4.0
In a changing and competitive environment, Industry 4.0 is not an option, it is a necessity. Placing the customer at the centre of all its activities, GSC is continuously striving to improve. The new methods developed by us lead to shorter LTs and cost savings.